Pacifiers have been solving the problem of parents for ages. It is seen as magic that can turn off the tears. There is no denying that pacifiers can work remarkably well at comforting your baby as babies at an early age have a strong urge to suck because it reminds them of being in the womb. Sucking is one of the five womb sensations.
Some of the obvious benefits of pacifiers are as follows:
• It lowers the risk of SIDS- Research suggests that pacifiers can prevent sudden death syndrome. If you give your babies pacifiers while they are asleep, it reduces the risk of SIDS.
• Satisfy the suck reflex- Babies have a natural desire to suck. The bottle and breast meet their needs. The desire to suck exist even if their belly is full. In such a scenario, it will be of immense help to utilize a pacifier.
• Makes Baby Calmer- Pacifiers help babies learn to control their urge and make them feel safe.
• Help Baby sleep- It has been seen that pacifiers help babies with sleep. This is the reason why many babies sleep while breastfeeding. Pacifiers has been known to help babies to settle down and sleep easily.
• Break from Breastfeeding- The sucking motion provides a lot of comfort to babies, but it’s not realistic for mothers to feed their babies all the time. So, pacifiers are a great way to give moms a break.
• Prevent Them from Sucking other Things- You must have seen babies sucking onto many things such as their toe or hand, but when you give them pacifiers, they hold onto that. Pacifiers are clean, safe and healthy when cared for properly.
We can figure out that pacifiers are safe and offer a range of benefits from the above points. So, what are you waiting for? Order one from our website today.
"Hey! Yesss, they been so handy with her constantly popping her paci out and she's getting a hang of putting…"
"Very nice quality! I will give to one of the moms, I need to pick a new winner because someone…"
"I love your super easy to wash product, my girl loves it, everything enters her mouth, if you want i…"
"Had the pleasure of supporting a small business from a really great friend Bessie Lee-Cappell Baby Bottle Brush Bib When…"